COVID-19 Policies at Jessica Todd Salon
Jessica Todd Salon is taking every precaution necessary to keep our staff and guests safe and healthy. We are limiting the amount of people in our salon at a given time, are cleaning and sanitizing all surfaces thoroughly and frequently, and have the following protocols in place in regard to your upcoming visit:
- We ask that you do not bring anyone to your appointment, including children.
- A mask is required prior to your entry in the salon and will be worn throughout your entire appointment.
- We ask that you sanitize your hands with the sanitizer provided in multiple locations throughout the salon.
- Your temperature will be taken with our touch-less thermometer upon entry into the salon. Anyone with a temperature above 100.4 degrees will be asked to reschedule to a later date.
- Stations and salon chairs are being cleaned + sanitized between every single guest and we are spacing each client at a minimum of a 6-foot distance between other guests and service providers.
- Guests are allowed to use our restroom but all drink service will be paused until further notice.
- Please be advised that if any of the following applies to you, we will kindly ask that you reschedule to a later date.
- You are experiencing any of the following symptoms: Fever (>100.4) or chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, diarrhea.
- You have traveled in the past 10 days either: Internationally (outside the U.S), by cruise ship, or domestically (within the U.S.) outside of New England.
- You have had close contact with: Someone who is suspected or confirmed to have COVID-19 in the past 10 days.
If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us and we will be happy to help you!
Jessica Todd Salon