COVID-19 Policies at Jessica Todd Salon
Jessica Todd Salon is taking every precaution necessary to keep our staff and guests safe and healthy. We are limiting the amount of people in our salon at a given time, are cleaning and sanitizing all surfaces thoroughly and frequently, and have the following protocols in place in regard to your upcoming visit:
- We ask that you do not bring anyone to your appointment, including children.
- A mask is required prior to your entry in the salon and will be worn throughout your entire appointment.
- We ask that you sanitize your hands with the sanitizer provided in multiple locations throughout the salon.
- Your temperature will be taken with our touch-less thermometer upon entry into the salon. Anyone with a temperature above 100.4 degrees will be asked to reschedule to a later date.
- If you are experiencing a new cough, new shortness of breath, fever, congestion or runny nose, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, or are experiencing other symptoms of illness, we kindly ask that you call us to reschedule at a time that you are feeling better.
- Stations and salon chairs are being cleaned + sanitized between every single guest and we are spacing each client at a minimum of a 6-foot distance between other guests and service providers.
- Guests are allowed to use our restroom but all drink service will be paused until further notice.
If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us and we will be happy to help you!
Jessica Todd Salon